Detailed Job Description:
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related technical discipline and 5 years of progressive, post-bachelor’s experience in the position offered or as a Programmer Analyst, Senior Analyst, Data Scientist, Data Engineer, or closely related analytics position. In the alternative, employer will accept a Master’s degree in specified fields and 2 years of experience in a position specified above. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
Specialized Skills Required During Years of Experience:
Demonstrated experience must include:
1. Software development at all levels of software delivery lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, testing, development, documentation, and code review);
2. Utilizing Python, SQL and R to perform development projects involving data manipulation and analysis;
3. Utilizing Big Data and data platforms and interfaces, such as Hadoop, HDFS, Hive and Impala, to support the company’s data analytics initiatives;
4. Utilizing data process systems to develop code aligned to the specific business requirements;
5. Performing data controls validation and production alerting to ensure accuracy and quality of data being provided for operations; and
6. Utilizing Rundeck, Cron, Autosys, SVN, and Bit Bucket to perform required scheduling automation jobs and version controls.
Location of Employment: Alpharetta, GA
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org